[Greyhawkupdates] (no subject)

Tim Allen GREYHAWK greyhawk at gmn-usa.com
Sun Jun 19 07:29:27 CDT 2011

HI all,
Wendy here, Tim is finding it hard to be below, motion wise, I understand we will see how long I last. Please forgive typos I may not fix them.

We have been moving along on a reach since yesterday - 6-8 knots! Our main is reefed. last night 11 ish we reefed the jib. it slowed us down a knot, but made it less scary. It amases me how fast we are moving through the water.

It's been wet ride. A wave (6-10 ft. seas) comes up the side every 15 30 minutes- it's a warm wave.

 I just talked to Aggressive, sounds like were have made some time. He says it will be a drag race to Newport.

I'm wondering how Cordilia is doing, we did not download any information last night.

Tim had a flying fish join our crew from the windward side last night. After figuring out what it was,he was able to toss it back - this is doublehanded not triple.

Right now we are in the middle of the Gulf Stream, current now more with us than against us. The auto helm is generally working well, we do have a hold-down line across the top of the tiller though.

To quote Gail " Fly Greyhawk Fly!"
Wendy & Tim

----
This e-mail was delivered via satellite phone using GMN's XGate software.
Please be kind and keep your replies short.