[Greyhawkupdates] Thanks; and about replies to the list

Jeffrey fongemie at gmail.com
Tue May 31 04:57:18 CDT 2011

Hey Tim,

I agree with your mom. I'd vote for shared comments with the list. It
would be beneficial to see all the comments. If someone writes: "Hey
Tim I see you are in first place this morning!"..I'll be able to see
it and go check it out. A reminder of sorts to take a look on a busy
day. As long as everyone knows that the messages are shared, standard
stuff for list serves.  Besides, everyone has your private land based
email for personal comments.

-jeff

--
Jeffrey Fongemie